No Internet- 10 Hacks
Your worst nightmare happened to me; I ran out of data connection and the home wifi needed renewal!
This is about how to make you feel the solitude of your isolation....
I haven’t done (all) TEN things whilst I was “out of contact” but this post is inspired by this circumstance (I’m thinking: this could totally be useful when there’s an apocalypse):
1. Write down what you intended to type/communicate/express/post…
3. Write a letter to someone... even if it were to yourself.
4. Write down your feelings.
5. Write & plan out a kickass idea to discuss with your boss/ client.
6. Write down your Wish-list.
7. Write down your bucket-list.
8. Write down your to-do list.
9. Just write… anything … and if you can’t
If you don’t have an adult colouring book then go buy one now, colour your nails, colour your chairs; just add a bit of solid & concrete colour to your life in the meantime...